Keeping Your Accounts Safe
Do Not Share Your Password
Tips for Developing Better Passwords
Be sure to logout of your account(s) when you step away from ANY device
- Click the Sign Out button on the Chromebook before closing the lid.
- Log out of Chrome (three dots on the top right corner - Settings).
- Log out of Google Apps (your avatar/name - logout).
- Log out of Clever.
Check your account activity
Think someone is using your account? After changing your password, check your account activity:
- Click on your name in the top right corner and click Google Account.
- Click Security on the left.
- You have two places to check:
- Recent security events - This will show any app, extension, or new login.
- Your devices - This will give you a list of all devices that have access to your account. Remove any suspicious devices.